Values & Ethos
The school is committed to the development of all its pupils through the provision of a high
quality education and caring school community based upon a Christian ethos.
We work towards developing the intellectual, physical, moral, spiritual and creative areas of
our children’s lives so as to better equip them for their roles in a rapidly changing society.
- To enable the pupils to feel part of the school community, to make a positive contribution and share in it.
- To encourage children to reach their full potential by developing their confidence, self-discipline, maturity and responsibility.
- To offer a variety of learning opportunities, appropriate to the children’s needs, within a well- structured and disciplined environment.
- To develop in the children enquiring minds and a lifelong interest in learning.
To encourage an active partnership with parents to support their children’s development whether academic, moral, social, creative or sporting.
As a staff and pupils to help achieve our aims we strive to:
- Care & respect each other
- Believe in ourselves & do our very best
- Enjoy learning
- Keep ourselves healthy & safe
- Be responsible & honest
- Look after our community, our environment & our world